Attention: All guests and members of Geronimo Hospitality Group
Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Updated: March 23, 2020
Temporary closures include the following Geronimo Hospitality Group brands:
· Bark River CrossFit - 527 Milwaukee Street, Delafield, WI
· be FITNESS - 405 Genesee Street, Delafield, WI
· Bessie's Diner - 1716 W Airport Road, Janesville, WI
· Impact Sports Academy - 405 Genesee Street, Delafield, WI
· Ironworks Golf Lab & Academy - 625 3rd Street, Beloit, WI
To our guests and members,
As always, the health and wellness of our guests and members is our top priority.
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we would like to personally assure you that you will continue to receive the benefits of our highest standards and reputation when it comes to the cleanliness and safety, of all our guests and associates, at all our establishments.
All Geronimo Hospitality Group restaurants will temporarily halt dine-in services until further notice. Rest assured, our kitchens will remain open and ready to service guests through carryout and curbside pickup.
Geronimo Hospitality Group Hotels will continue to operate with great attention to the health and well-being of our travelers and will honor the reservations of our current and future guests.
To reduce any risk to our loyal guests and associates, we have and will continue to:
· Encourage staff members to stay home if they feel sick (as it relates to COVID-19 we have advised the staff to notify their manager if they or somebody they live with has been in contact with anyone infected with the virus)
· Disinfect all public areas, including door handles, front desk areas and restrooms regularly
· Provide brand new, unused plastic room keys for hotel guests
· Be diligent with frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
· All Geronimo facilities are following the recommendations of the CDC regarding deep cleaning protocols
Given these unique circumstances, we remain committed to offering you flexible options with your bookings, and your existing and new reservations. If you need to adjust reservations through one of our establishments, please contact them directly and they will be happy to assist you.
We thank you for your loyalty and support and we look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, or communicate directly to any of our staff members.
President & CEO, Hendricks Commercial Properties & Geronimo Hospitality Group