NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. PLEASE READ THESE RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The “Two Nights + New Bites” Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on April 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on May 31, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
Employees, contractors and interns of Conversion Innovations, Inc. d/b/a ThriveHive (the “Sponsor” or “ThriveHive”), GateHouse Media, LLC (“GateHouse Media”), Bridgetower Media, LLC, Local Media Group Holdings, LLC (collectively, with GateHouse Media, the “Company Participants”), Geronimo Hospitality Group, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and each of their respective divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (including, in each case, immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Contest. For purposes of this Contest, “immediate family members” is defined as spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extension, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related. In order to enter the Contest or win a prize in this Contest, the Entrant must comply fully with these official rules (the “Rules”), and by entering agrees to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects.
Geronimo Hospitality Group is giving away a Beloit-area experience to bring more awareness to the thriving Beloit/Janesville communities.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
1. During the Contest Period, registration for this Contest will be available on (the “Website”). The information required for the Contest includes, but is not limited to, legal name and email address of the Entrant(the “Registration”). The Entrant should then submit the Registration to the Sponsor by following the instructions on the Website (the “Submission” or “Submissions”). Businesses do not need to purchase advertising or any other item or service to be entered in the Contest.
2. All Submissions must be received by the Sponsor by 11:59 p.m. CT on May 31, 2019 (the “Submission Deadline”). Submissions will not be accepted after the Submission Deadline. Proof of Submission does not constitute proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
3. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such Registration information.
4. One (1) Submission per day will be accepted during the Contest Period.
5. No hand-drawn or mechanically reproduced Submissions will be allowed, and Submissions will not be accepted via e-mail, facsimile, postal mail, hand-delivery or express delivery service to the offices of the Sponsor.
6. The Sponsor may remove a Submission and disqualify any Entrant from the Contest if the Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that a Submission fails in any way to conform to these Rules.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
When the contest concludes, a panel of judges from the GateHouse Promotion division, as well as select sponsors of this Contest, will select, at random, one (1) Entrant(the “Winner”).
SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNERS AND DOCUMENTATION
The contest Winner will be notified by e-mail within three (3) business days of random selection in accordance with the contact information supplied with the Registration. If after five (5) business days and a representative of the Winner is unable to be reached, the Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
Any and all decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the selection of the Winner. In the event a potential Winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, the Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate winner.
Impressive. You made it this far? Let's celebrate by reading some more rules.
One (1) Winner will be awarded the following prize package:
1. One (1) gift certificate valid for a Two-Night stay at either Hotel Goodwin or Ironworks Hotel. Certificate redemption is based on availability and must be reserved prior to overnight stay to ensure room availability.
Retail Value of $458 + tax.
2. $500 Geronimo Hospitality Group Restaurant Gift Card to be used at any Geronimo Hospitality Group restaurant.
Retail Value of $500.
USE OF EMAIL ADDRESSES
By participating in this Contest, each Entrant agrees to opt-in to receive e-mail communications from the Sponsor and Company Participants. If an Entrant chooses to opt out of such future communications from the Sponsor or Company Participants, they will be able to do so by following the instructions on any electronic communications sent by the Sponsor or the Company Participants. Upon opting-out, the Sponsor or Company Participants will no longer send e-mail messages to the Entrant. An Entrant’s choice to opt out will not affect the Entrant’s entry or chances in the Contest.
By entering, an Entrant agrees to comply with these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final, and release the Sponsor, the Company Participants, and each of their divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone associated with the production of this Contest, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claims, injuries, losses or damages (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind arising out of their participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. The potential Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and waives any liability or claims (including attorneys’ fees) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. In the event of non-compliance with these Rules, or if prize notification is returned to the Sponsor as Sponsor as undeliverable, if prize is refused or cannot be accepted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. Upon forfeiture or refusal, no compensation will be given. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use the Winner's name, photograph, likeness and/or statements attributed to the Winner regarding the Contest, for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation or consent. All entries having given permission become the property of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Subject to the other provisions hereof, the Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all permission-granted information related to the Contest, including information on the Entrant obtained through the Contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Sponsor may extend or shorten the Contest Period and change the other dates in this Contest by posting an update to these Rules on the Website.
Any and all decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Contest are final as to all matters.
You seriously can't be looking for more. That was it. No more rules for you.